What to Bring to the Hospital
Please bring the following with you to the hospital.
1. Bring all current medications
3. Non-skid slippers
4. Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, brush, deodorant
5. Glasses, contact lenses with their cases, if used
6. Dentures with their container, if used
7. Hearing aid, if used
8. Cane or walker, if used
9. If you were hospitalized previously, bring your own Voldyne, TED’s or CPM leggings
10. Mobile phone charges
11. Spare change of clothes
Also note the following:
Leave your valuables such as watches or jewelry at home.